2014 Mast Maze theme - Conestoga Wagon
We are third generation Lancaster County potato growers. While we are very proud of our potato heritage, we grow lots of other things here at Mast Farms. There is corn, soybeans, wheat, strawberries and pumpkins. Our most exciting product is fun. The Mast Farms Corn Maze is our feature attraction. Plan now to visit us this year, "where getting lost means finding fun!"
Join us for our 13th season Sept. 13 thru Nov 8, 2014
Open Fri 3 pm -9pm Sat 9am-9pm
All included in admission:
3 fun mazes in 12 acres of corn (one of the largest in Eastern PA) — Lil Sprouts soybean maze
Flashlight Mazes at night ... Please bring Flashlights for maze after 6 pm!
3 Corn Mazes, Straw bale Mazes, Challenge Mazes,
Wheeeee! We have ZipLines!
NEW Jumbo Jumping Pillow
Hay Jump, Hay Tunnels, Hay Ride, Tube Slide
Straw Mountain, Farm Animal Exhibit
Obstacle Course, Good Tasty Food
Pumpkin Painting, Private Party Areas
Pig Train Ride, Sandbox and more...
Extra Cost Options:
Potato Sling Shot $1 — Pumpkin painting $1
Good Tasty Food— The Pumpkin Patch
All you can carry pumpkin challenge ($18.95)
or $0.35 / lb.
MastMaze Hotline — 610-286-9315
- Millwood Wood Working- Gap, PA 717-8583 Sheds, Gazebo's, Chicken Coops
- Tent Rentals - 800-888-3687 Tent rentals,sales, repair, canopies, awnings.
- Pioneer Seeds- Jon Howe Downingtown, PA 610-656-2854
- Kings Outdoor Unlimited- Parkesburg, PA 401-303-6477 Amish Built swingsets and playsets
- Hoover's Produce Market- Goodville, PA 717-445-7066 Llama and sheep