" No Farms, No Food"
2013 Mast Maze featuring your local farmer.
We are third generation Lancaster County potato growers. While we are very proud of our potato heritage, we grow lots of other things here at Mast Farms. There is corn, soybeans, wheat, strawberries and pumpkins. Our most exciting product is fun. The Mast Farms Corn Maze is our feature attraction. Plan now to visit us this year, "where getting lost means finding fun!"
Join us for our 12th season Sept. 14 thru Nov 9, 2013
Open Fri 3 pm -9pm Sat 9am-9pm
All included in admission:
3 fun mazes in 12 acres of corn (largest in Eastern PA) — Lil Sprouts soybean maze
Flashlight Mazes at night ... Please bring Flashlights for maze after 6 pm!
3 Corn Mazes, Straw bale Mazes, Challenge Mazes
Hay Jump, Hay Tunnels, Hay Ride, Tube Slide
Straw Mountain, Ziplines, Petting Zoo
Obstacle Course, Snak Shak, Potato Sling Shot
Pumpkin Painting and Private Party Areas.
Extra Cost Options:
Potato Sling Shot $1 — Pumpkin painting $1
Snak Shak — The Pumpkin Patch
All you can carry pumpkin challenge ($18.95)
or $0.35 / lb.
MastMaze Hotline — 610-286-9315
- Millwood Wood Working- Gap, PA 717-8583 Sheds, Gazebo's, Chicken Coops
- Tent Rentals - 800-888-3687 Tent rentals,sales, repair, canopies, awnings.
- Pioneer Seeds- Jon Howe Downingtown, PA 610-656-2854
- Kings Outdoor Unlimited- Parkesburg, PA 401-303-6477 Amish Built swingsets and playsets
- Hoover's Produce Market- Goodville, PA 717-445-7066 Llama and sheep
- B&G Signs- Churchtown, PA 717-488-0031 All types of custom made signs