According to the Center of Disease Control and Prevention an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By visiting Mast Farms Corn Maze LLC, you voluntarily assume all risk related to exposure to COVID-19.
We commit to the following:
- Providing hand sanitizer around the farm
- Screening our staff before their shifts
- Making most transactions cashless and as contactless as possible
- Enhancing significantly our cleaning procedures by scheduling our cleaning and disinfecting
- The Governor’s current mandate limits this type of activity to 1,000 persons
We ask that you commit to the following:
- Visit the farm only when you are healthy – if you have a fever, other symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed to someone who tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 10 days please stay home
- Keep at least 6ft between your group and others. Please wear masks whenever less than 6ft social distancing.
- Use hand sanitizer and/or wash hands frequently. We have 3 hand wash stations around the farm in addition to the hand sanitizer stations.
We ask that you. commit to the following in respect to the maze:
- Please respect other people’s space in the maze
- Work your way through the check points in sequential order
- We have added more open spaces throughout the maze where there is ample room to pass
- If you meet others in the maze, please retreat and pass where you can maintain 6ft distance